Friday, November 23, 2012

Evangelion!

There was no school today, so I decided that I would finally stop by the theaters and see the new Evangelion movie.
It was pretty awesome. I didn't understand much of it, but I got the main idea.
But it was Evangelion, so it was awesome anyways.

I also picked up a sweet art book at a mini shop they had set up in the theater. (I think that's the coolest thing: having shops with movie paraphernalia in a theater. Especially when it comes to anime movies where you know the fans will want to buy stuff) Half is various frames throughout the movie and concept art. the other half of it is interviews with the cast. I'm considering making a project out of translating them. I think I might learn some stuff from it.


I think the next anime movie that comes out is Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist), and that is going to be AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment